• Manage relationships with vendors and ensure Account Payable gives first-rate customer service.
• Ensure all Invoices, Claims, Taxes and Payrolls, are batched, processed and paid in a timely manner.
• Responsible for researching exceptions/hold issues on Invoices by partnering with Procurement Team and other departments around the globe to ensure PO holds or other issues are resolved timely.
• Responsible for researching exceptions/hold issues on Claims by partnering with Partner Claims Team and to ensure issues are resolved timely.
• Responsible for researching exceptions/hold issues on Tax
• Payments by partnering with Tax Team (US and Europe) to ensure issues are resolved timely.
• Responsible for researching exceptions/hold issues on Payroll • Payments by partnering with Payroll Team (Europe) to ensure issues are resolved timely.
• Solve day-to-day invoice questions and statement questions.
• Develop both standard and ad hoc reports related to supplier data analysis and AP metrics.
• Audit voucher (Invoices, Claims, Taxes and Payrolls) entry and approval for completeness and accuracy.
• Review invoice entries for completeness and accuracy for tax purposes in accordance to the Tax regulation in the assigned country.
• Assist with ensuring SOX processes and audit requirements are being followed within the AP team.
• Assist with developing, recommending and implementing improvements to current processes to ensure ongoing compliance with company policies / procedures and SOX.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related.
• Must have 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
• Ability to operate MS Office, especially Excel, proficiently
• Must be detail-oriented, proactive and analytical
• Have worked in a fast paced, high volume corporate environment.
• Advanced in excel (pivots/graphs)
• Oracle or SAP experience
|Horario||7:30 a.m. a 5:00 p.m.|