• The SR HR generalist is responsible to provide HR expertise to the business unit under the direction of the plant human resources manager.
• Provide strategic solutions, advice and counsel to managers and supervisors.
• Manages recruitment process for salaried and hourly employees. Review organization structure and job design with hiring manager, identify sourcing techniques, screen candidates, conduct phone screens and set-up and conduct interviews, establish selection criteria to identify top talent and counsel managers on selection and making job offers.
• Advocate and market company HR programs, policies and procedures. Insure consistent implementation in client organizations.
• Assist HR manager with organizational capability analysis. Develop background materials and follow-up on action and development plans.
• Assist in the apex (performance review) process.
• Drive culture change toward the EPWP (Eaton philosophy and work practices) using employee survey process.
• Encourage 100% participation, analyze results, and assist managers in feedback sessions and tracking action items.
• Counsel leaders on dealing with employee relations and employee performance issues.
• Be an advocate for employees in the organization insuring fair treatment, helping to get issues raised and addressed.
• Responding to their need for information on policies, procedures, benefits, pay etc. And identifying developmental opportunities.
• Bs or BA in human resource management or equivalent.
• MBA preferred.
• 3-5 years of HR generalist experience in professional organizations.
• Proficient in computer software, Microsoft office, HRMS (oracle preferred).