• Provide telephone, e-mail, chat, web and hands-on technical support to local and remote plantronics employee.
• End to end management of all reported incidents and service requests through resolution within established service level.
• Provisioning, configuration, and troubleshooting of windows and mac hardware.
• Install, configure and troubleshoot new software, updates and patches.
• Logging detailed and accurate data on service desk ticket management tool (service-now).
• Identify and effectively prioritize situations requiring urgent attention.
• Provide assistance in provisioning and supporting tablets and mobile phones (ios and android).
• Participate in after-hours support rotation.
• Escalate hardware / software problems where required within it or outside vendors.
• Stay current with technologies.
• Participate in it related projects as needed.
• Deliver an excellent customer experience and ensure high customer satisfaction scores.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Customer focus oriented, integrity, empathy, team work, positive attitude, high communication skills, proactive.
• 2-year aa degree required, BA\BS degree highly desirable.
• 2+ years of industry experience working in a service desk environment supporting 1000+ employee.
• Experience communicating with individuals at all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets.
• Experience working with customers, handling customer problems and requests on the phone and face-to-face with a high degree of professionalism.
• English written and verbal communication skills. (proficient)
• Candidate will have experience and can demonstrate understanding in how computers works.
• Experience with Microsoft windows 7/10 and Microsoft office 2013/2016.
• Hands on experience in an active directory environment.
• MS exchange 2013 and office 365 basic administration.
• Basic windows networking knowledge.
• Familiarity with apple mac OS x a plus.
• Audio / video and tele-conferencing equipment experience a plus.
• Experience supporting Microsoft skype for business environment a plus.
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|
|Horario||7:30 a.m. a 5:00 p.m.|