Welcome to the workplace of the future!
Are you ready to be part of a team that can connect, share and collaborate from any location with anyone, anywhere?
A Software Test Engineer designs, develops, and implements cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment. Prepares test and diagnostic programs, designs test fixtures and equipment, and completes specifications and procedures for new products. Plans the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
• Develop software solutions using multithreaded applications in NI LabVIEW, NI DAQmx, NI Test Stand and any other written programming languages like python, C++, Delphi.
• Develop Test solutions for Audio systems using National Instruments, Data Acquisition hardware, sound check, etc.
• Capable to execute technical projects and lead its implementation
• Execute platforms building blocks
• Implementation of Test program solutions to manufacturing process and provide expertise and train others on how to operate test programs
• Develop communication interface like GPIB, TCP/IP, RS232, USB, I2C, SPI, etc.
• Develop creative and novel solutions to technical problems related to this function
• Participate in periodic design reviews of projects and pilot builds.
• Generate and review the technical content of, schematic entry, parts selection, parts list/BOM, specification, test procedures, debug, testing, design reviews, Design Validation Testing, project management, etc. of various electrical/Audio systems
• Develop and specify device test conditions.
• Verify analog and logic circuit functions working with other devices
• Participate in and advance all aspects of electrical design projects, including prototypes and mass production of corded telephone headsets and systems
• Candidate will document intellectual property developments.
• Demonstrate strong and clear accountability for the successful and timely completion of designated tasks and deliverables.
• Set priorities for self and contribute to team planning.
• Engineering Degree or strong recognized expertise in the field
• Work on a strong matrix organization reporting to Project manager and Functional manager
• Project management skills
• Must have hands-on laboratory experience to test, optimize, and verify the performance of all
• Designs, as well as their components
• Familiar with analyzing signals on an Oscilloscope and configuring Function Generators
• An understanding DSP operations and principles with experience in dealing with voice and/or audio signal processing techniques
• Hands on experience with Engineering Change (EC) processes, BOM structures, and new product introduction processes
• Strong knowledge of electrical engineering principles and design
• Strong Labview application development skills, interfacing with smart instruments and integrating multiple technologies to enable test automation.
• Knowledge of C/C++, Python and Delphi, and Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of audio and Digital Signal Processing
• Capable Project Management skills
• Knowledge of Six Sigma and any other techniques and tools for process improvement.
• 90% English Spoken and Written.
• Test software platform (LabView, C++, Delphi, etc)
• Knowledge of MS Office and electrical simulation software
|Horario||7:30 a.m. a 5:00 p.m.|