The IT Service Desk Analyst is responsible for supporting users to resolve issues with computer hardware or software. Respond to user inquiries, assess problems and issues with IT equipment and applications, and help resolve these issues for users. Work closely with other IT department personnel to help on tasks that are outside the scope of their knowledge or expertise.
• Excellent customer service
• Troubleshoot over the phone, email and another way of communication
• Effective communication English and Spanish
• Be actively part of the different regional and global projects
• Follow proper higher-level escalations procedures
• Support department-wide operations by creating, editing, and maintaining IT documents.
• Respond timeously to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, or electronically
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues assigned to them.
• Research solutions using available information resources.
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|
|Horario||Lunes a Viernes 6:00 am a 4:00 pm.|