• Coordinate weekly meetings with the states and factory teams providing project status and updates.
• Creation and distribution of the following project documents to the sales and factory teams: project timeline, material management sheet, artwork tracking sheet, gonogo approval sheet, production report, shipping summary sheet.
• Management of project timelines, insuring timelines are up to date and that the sales and factory teams are completing tasks on schedule.
• Updating master project list, summarizing key milestones.
• Initiate ""kick-off"" on assigned projects to the factory teams.
• Identify and communicate to the factory team any risks to the timeline or product quality.
• Timely communication of risks and resolution to the supervisor and sales team.
• Interfacing with the sales team on the following tasks: project transition, scheduling weekly meetings with sales, receiving project updates; and manage deliverables and feedback from the sales team.
• Interfacing with the engineering/pre-production departments on the following tasks: prototype request and status updates: engineering reports and gonogo updates; construction die lines; quality control plan and test reports.
• Interfacing with the artwork/print departments on thew following tasks: management of artwork receipt and approval process; digital proof and color approval process; updating of timeline with press schedule dates.
• Interfacing with production department on the following tasks: communicating project timeline and delivery expectations to production planners, insuring quality control plan is being adhered to throughout production.
• Interfacing with warehouse , material control and logistics departments on the following tasks: communicate incoming shipments and distribute shipping documentation; create and maintain material management sheet; receive quick and full check reports; communicate distribution plan and receive shipping documents; provide material disposition instructions
• Strong working knowledge of project management methodologies and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
• Ability to build and foster effective working relationships with senior management, customer service, facility management, staff and external resources.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask several work deliveries; set priorities and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Strong analytical, design and development skills.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to create an open and supportive environment of free information and ideas sharing.
• Savvy with the use of technology and software, continuous self-updating skills.
|Edad||25 - 30 años|
|Horario||Lunes a jueves 8:00 am a 6:00 pm, viernes 8:00 am a 3:00 pm.|
|Sueldo||Competitivo, y de acuerdo a experiencia|