Welcome to the workplace of the future!
Are you ready to be part of a team that can connect, share and collaborate from any location with anyone, anywhere?
The Professional Services Install Coordinator/Scheduler works with both customers and internal resources to coordinate and schedule the remote install of Plantronics video and voice products throughout Latin and North America. The Install Coordinator/Scheduler will be working in our Deployment Desk located in Tijuana Mexico. This position is part of a multi-site/location team and offers exceptional support to our customers and partners.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Reach out to customers to gather details required for Plantronics to install equipment
• Schedule technical resources to perform customer install
• Update internal systems as needed to track project progress
• Query system to gather details needed to schedule a repair dispatch
• Gather technical and logistical details from customer required for installation and update systems stakeholders
• Manage backlog to ensure projects are progressing in order to receive revenue
• Maintain a calendar documenting resource availably for future projects
• Obtain install completion documentation from customer in order to close project for revenue
• Create monthly reports on service delivery, resource utilization and other related metrics.
• 3+ years of working experience with customer services in direct customer facing role.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including advance Excel functions such as pivot tables.
• Experience working with customer CRM systems such as SalesForce or Oracle.
• Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
• Ability to obtain a work visa for travel to U.S. as needed.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|
|Horario||7:30 a.m. a 5:00 p.m.|