Plantronics and Polycom are now Poly.
Our comprehensive set of smart endpoints for unified collaboration span personal and group communication systems, with a full range of headsets, desk and conference phones, and video collaboration solutions. Our cloud software and services provide advanced management, analytics, and insights that drive first-rate business decisions.
Poly is the global communications company that powers authentic human connection and collaboration. Face to face, we sift and sort millions of verbal and non-verbal cues to glean meaning. Poly is finding new ways to inject these cues into audio and video communication to replicate the face to face experience. To build intimacy. To break walls and span distance. To nurture the simplicity and beauty of human connection. One to one, one to many, many to many.
We are seeking the right talent to join us on this powerful journey to connect humans, not just things. Visit www.poly.com to learn more.
The UC Deployment Engineer for Voice\Video will be working in our Professional Services Deployment Center located in Tijuana Mexico. This position is part of a multi-site/location team and offers exceptional support to our customers and partners.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• UC Deployment Engineer will serve as a technical interface between Polycom/Plantronics customers for remote installation of Polycom/Plantronics voice and video endpoints into Polycom and 3rd party UC Cloud environments including Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
• Provide remote system administration for moves/adds/changes to UC voice and video endpoints.
• Install, troubleshoot, and upgrade software for UC Voice provisioning servers on Polycom RealPresence Resource Manager platform.
• Configure and consult on UC voice SIP trunk integration with Polycom RealPresence DMA and 3rd party SIP networks.
• Lead customers through requirements for technical onboarding with Manager Pro and future Polycom/Plantronics Cloud SaaS offers.
• Review error messages and log files to troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience required.
• 3+ years of relevant career experience in IT technical services for voice and/or video communications.
• 5+ years of working experience with customer services in direct customer facing role.
• Current Microsoft Certifications (MCSA or higher) is desired.
• Current Cisco Certified (CCNA Voice) is desired.
• 3 years of Microsoft Skype/Lync highly desired with current certification preferred.
• TCP/IP networking and VoIP standards including experience with SIP trunks and firewalls.
• Experience with Session Border Controllers and Media Gateways (AudioCodes, Avaya, Sonus) is a plus.
• Ability to obtain a work visa for travel to U.S. as needed.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
|Horario||7:30 a.m. a 5:00 p.m.|