Poly (Plantronics) is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
Join our adventure!
The UC Deployment Engineer for Voice\Video will be working in our Professional Services Deployment Center located in Tijuana Mexico. This position is part of a multi-site/location team and offers exceptional support to our customers and partners.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• UC Deployment Engineer will serve as a technical interface between Polycom/Plantronics customers for remote installation of Polycom/Plantronics voice and video endpoints into Polycom and 3rd party UC Cloud environments including Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
• Provide remote system administration for moves/adds/changes to UC voice and video endpoints.
• Install, troubleshoot, and upgrade software for UC Voice provisioning servers on Polycom RealPresence Resource Manager platform.
• Configure and consult on UC voice SIP trunk integration with Polycom RealPresence DMA and 3rd party SIP networks.
• Lead customers through requirements for technical onboarding with Manager Pro and future Polycom/Plantronics Cloud SaaS offers.
• Review error messages and log files to troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during installation, migration and upgrades.
• Work with Tier 3 Support and Tier 4 Engineering teams to escalate customer issues and provide hot fixes.
• Maintain accurate documentation for all work orders and project data in CRM database.
• Maintain asset management data and change control procedures as required by service entitlement.
• Position will entail working non-standard hours, holidays and weekends, when appropriate.
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience required.
• 3+ years of relevant career experience in IT technical services for voice and/or video communications.
• 5+ years of working experience with customer services in direct customer facing role.
• Current Microsoft Certifications (MCSA or higher) is desired.
• Current Cisco Certified (CCNA Voice) is desired.
• 3 years of Microsoft Skype/Lync highly desired with current certification preferred.
• TCP/IP networking and VoIP standards including experience with SIP trunks and firewalls.
• Experience with Session Border Controllers and Media Gateways (AudioCodes, Avaya, Sonus) is a plus.
• Ability to obtain a work visa for travel to U.S. as needed.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
|Horario||7:30 a.m. a 5:00 p.m.|