Strategic Sourcing Analysts participate in the development of strategies for assigned commodities, suppliers and parts/services to achieve established goals in supplier quality, delivery, price and service. They align strategy and execution with cross-functional partners such as engineering, manufacturing, product management, and sales. Strategic Sourcing Analysts implement and execute sourcing strategies, conducting the competitive bid, negotiation, and contracting processes. They also manage supplier performance and out-standing orders.
• Deliver year on year cost savings in line with corporate targets, working with internal teams to identify cost reduction opportunities.
• Drive supplier performance improvements in key KPIs (e.g. on time delivery performance, quality, lead time, MOQ and payment terms).
• Take full ownership of supplier relationships.
• Identify supplier risks, and actively manage, ensuring necessary actions are taken to mitigate the risks.
• Work closely with supply chain and operations to ensure continuity of supply to the business.
• Ensure compliance to TE policies, procedures and quality standards.
• Proven history of actively managing a diverse vendor base, successfully leading contract negotiations, driving vendor KPI improvement and achieving cost reduction.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in Direct Materials procurement/sourcing.
• Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office – particularly Excel.
• Experience with ERP/MRP systems (SAP experience desirable).
• Strong and effective negotiator, influencer, and agent for change.
• Ability to manage both supplier and internal stakeholder relationships.
• Support sourcing activities with sourcing council reviews for supplier selection in cooperation with commodity managers, supplier development and supplier quality
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize a rapidly changing set of objectives.
• Excellent communication skills demonstrated by the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and with suppliers.• Knowledge of contract construction and language, cost drivers and cost analysis, and supplier evaluation and approval process desirable.
-5+ years in sourcing area (desirable).
-Both tactical & strategic experience desirable.
-Negotiation of contracts.
-Experience with budget development (desirable).
-English 90% (must).
|Horario||L-J 7am-5:30pm, V 7am-3pm|
|Sueldo||Competitivo en el mercado.|