Welcome to the workplace of the future!
Are you ready to be part of a team that can connect, share and collaborate from any location with anyone, anywhere?
The Technical Support Supervisor will be working in our Tier 2 Customer Support Center located in Tijuana, Mexico. This position is part of a multi-site/location team and offers exceptional support to our customers and partners.
Oversea a remote team of Tier 2 agents who support customers with a dynamic range of political and technical issues across North, South, and Latin America. Maintain alignment of goals, processes and delivery with the sister team located in Andover MA, USA.
Direct responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Align with partner team and manager located in Andover Massachusetts to help keep team symmetry based upon Teams’ responsibilities, noted below
• Assist in coordinating the daily activities, team schedule, assignments and workload during the shift while also managing time and attendance
• Being part of the hiring process and building effective training plans plus assist in team growth and future development
• Positively motivate team to deliver a best in class service offering and embrace customer technical environments and identify key decisions required for customer satisfaction.
• Collaborate with internal groups to ensure senior executive engagement within, service, sales, engineering and product management groups to expedite resolution to customer problems
• Develop and recommend changes to policies and procedures that affect the Tech Support team and our customer/partners.
• 5 years’ experience in technology industry with customer service focus.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience leading and/or managing a help desk/desktop support team with a proven ability to maintain composure in challenging situations and the ability to multitask
• 2-year degree or equivalent IT related certifications
• Fluent English, Spanish and/or Portuguese speaker
• Proven ability to employ critical thinking and logic to analyse and troubleshoot problems to root cause.
• Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to work in high pressure environments and within a team atmosphere.
• Knowledge of basic networking, audio and or video conferencing, audio-visual equipment is a plus
• Ability to obtain a work visa for travel to U.S. as needed
|Horario||7:30 a.m. a 5:00 p.m.|