Welcome to the workplace of the future!
Are you ready to be part of a team that can connect, share and collaborate from any location with anyone, anywhere?
Our dynamic and growing organization needs a Planning Manager with excellent time management skills and a proven track record of setting and meeting ambitious goals in the manufacturing industry. We’re looking for a candidate with considerable managerial experience who can recruit new talent, allocate both human and material resources efficiently, and coordinate with other Operations departments on time-sensitive projects.
• Prepares the Master Production Schedule, baseline for demand planning, resource planning, absorption, and COGS calculations for the entire organization.
• Partner with Demand Planning, Sales, Product management, Senior Leaders, and internal Customers to create, measure and drive forecast accuracy improvement at the Customer and SKU level.
• Proactively asses the risks associated with demand spikes and though, then work with senior managers to develop alternatives that assure customer fulfilment, inventory stability, and capacity maintenance.
• Lead cross functional teams to understand the key drivers of demand and replenishment, promotions, new product introduction launches, existing product extensions, and seasonality.
• Develop data that informs the organization about the value of driving continuous improvement in the demand planning process.
• Responsible for planning, reviewing, and developing production procedures and personnel. Assesses and trains personnel for promotion to cross-functional operations.
• Selects, develops, and evaluates Planning and Production control personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
• Coordinates activities and prepares material requirement plans using Oracle enterprise resource planning systems, Advance Planning, Apriso MES and iSupplier systems.
• 7+ years’ experience in the areas of Production Planning, or Supply Chain in a Manufacturing environment.
• 3-5 years of management experience in a related area.
• Requires a bachelor’s degree in business administration, Engineering or equivalent experience. Graduate Degree is a plus.
• Ability to work with multiple levels within and outside the organization.
• Strong analytical, organizational, decision-making and presentation skills.
• Proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
• Knowledge of Lean manufacturing
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Working Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
• Must be an effective oral and written communicator. 100% Bilingual (Spanish/English).
• Adaptability, Responsiveness, Critical Thinking, Active Listening Skills and strong Interpersonal Skills
• Cooperative, Leadership Ability, Detail-Oriented, Problem Solver
• Multi-Tasking Skills
• Comfortable Working under Pressure
• APICS CPIM or SCM Certification, Six Sigma Green Belt certified.
• Demand Planning experience that has included global networks.
|Horario||7:30 a.m. a 5:00 p.m.|