Poly (Plantronics) is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
Join our adventure!
Responsible for process improvements, automation and finding efficiencies in relation to AP which includes reporting and the payment process.
Design quantitative metrics, policies and procedures. Develop reporting to streamline the reconciliation process and ME close process. Define “best practice” while meeting stakeholder needs and expectations. Perform technical analysis and audits to ensure key controls are being met in regards to SOX compliance. Gather, analyze and document recommendations of the current process to move towards a Global Shared Service model. Able to complete reconciliations, journal entries and the ability to create reports with advanced experience in excel while following accounting standards.
• Manage relationships with vendors; ensure Account Payable department gives first-rate customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Perform technical analysis and audits to ensure key controls are being met and payments are being processed and paid in a timely manner with proper approval.
• Design quantitative metrics by region and globally with benchmarks and targets. Develop reporting to streamline the reconciliation process and ME close process.
• Responsible for process improvements to strengthen current process while remaining in compliance with accounting policies/procedures, GAAP and SOX.
• Communicate and create accounting policies, practices, and procedures within the department, vendors and other internal customers.
Required Education, Experience, Skills:
• Must be detail-oriented and analytical.
• Have worked in a fast paced, high volume corporate environment. • Shared Services previous experience preferred.
• Ability to operate MS Office, and Advanced Excel
• Oracle or SAP experience required
• 6+ years of relative Accounts Payable experience Strong understanding of the balance sheet and P&L statement in regards to reconciliations, accruals and journal entries for ME close. 5+ years prior accounting experience.
What do we have to offer?
• Joining a fun and supportive global team, going through a journey of change and globalization, truly making an impact on Poly’s success in the future.
• Joining a community that sets high standards, actively supports personal and professional development, and strives to provide an optimal work life balance.
|Horario||7:30 am a 5:00 pm.|