Poly (Plantronics) is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
Join our adventure!
• The role involves working closely with supply chain, logistics, sales, and channel operations with inquiries, improvements, regulatory changes and new business developments.
• As well as participating in projects impacting from government or legislation changes in Mexico.
• Manage relationships with vendors and ensure account payable gives first-rate customer service.
• Ensure all invoices, claims, taxes and payrolls, are batched, processed and paid in a timely manner.
• Responsible for researching exceptions/hold issues on invoices by partnering with procurement team and other departments around the globe to ensure po holds or other issues are resolved timely.
• Responsible for researching exceptions/hold issues on claims by partnering with partner claims team and to ensure issues are resolved timely.
• Responsible for researching exceptions/hold issues on tax payments by partnering with tax team (us and Europe) to ensure issues are resolved timely.
• Responsible for researching exceptions/hold issues on payroll payments by partnering with payroll team (Europe) to ensure issues are resolved timely.
• Solve day-to-day invoice questions and statement questions.
• Develop both standard and ad hoc reports related to supplier data analysis and ap metrics.
• Audit voucher (invoices, claims, taxes and payrolls) entry and approval for completeness and accuracy.
• Review invoice entries for completeness and accuracy for tax purposes in accordance to the tax regulation in the assigned country.
• Assist with ensuring sox processes and audit requirements are being followed within the ap team.
• Assist with developing, recommending and implementing improvements to current processes to ensure ongoing compliance with company policies.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related.
• Must have 3+ years of accounts payable experience.
• Ability to operate MS office, especially excel, proficiently.
• Must be detail-oriented, proactive and analytical.
• Have worked in a fast paced, high volume corporate environment.
• Advanced in excel (pivots/graphs).
• Oracle or sap experience.
|Horario||7:30 am a 5:00 pm.|