• Accurately process all incoming requests for quotes and work with customers and sales representatives to establish project needs and determine best inhouse production process and materials to fulfill customers’ orders
• Manage inhouse production capabilities to produce customers’ orders
• With excellent customer service attitude, efficiently provides quotes to our customers
• Once quote is approved, upload orders to our systems and processes them
• Review all changes in work orders, submit them for approval and incorporate the approved changes to their parent order
• Coordinate domestic and international material purchases to ensure orders are produced on time according to project specifications
• Accurately coordinate shipping logistics to meet schedule deliveries to our customers time and place specifications
• Maintain a clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Follow procedures and guidelines with our sales representatives, customers and material vendors to ensure compliance with domestic and international rules and regulations
• Ensure all shipments have been processed in the system and are included in the daily ship out lists
• Responsible for assuring that project packages submitted to logistics for processing are complete and in order
• Responsible for coordinating the approval of customer’s credit for each project with collections/billing
• Responsible for coordinating on time customer payments to our billing department
• Update due date on work orders and update cancelled order lists
• Ensure review and approval of all return merchandise authorizations. Follow-up on all open RMAS.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• 2 or more years of experience in similar positions.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering: electromechanical / mechanical / industrial.
• International purchasing and sales.
• Materials purchasing project management with domestic, Taiwanese and Chinese vendors.
• 3d data, 2d schematics / drawings.
• ROHS and industry specific iso 9000 type certification requirements.
• CNC machining process: knowledge of programming / operation / set-up with machining materials.
• Plastics abs, acrylic, Delrin, polycarbonate, nylon.
• Metals aluminum, steel.
• Ability to organize, direct and manage projects.
• Pc skills required ERP type systems and MS office.
|Edad||24 - 60 años|
|Horario||7:00 am a 5:00 pm.|