Regular Job Duties/Responsibilities:
• Complaint Coordinator for Site products.
• Follow up of MDR’s (Medical Device Reporting).
• Coordinate Product Performance Review (PPR) reporting and data analysis trending and
root cause identification.
• Prepare written summaries, graphs and charts to be used for management in a periodic
• Ability to work efficiently to meet business requirements for processing data based on
• Accurately and carefully follows established procedures for completing tasks, attention to
• Follows established processes to enter data entry activities on a daily basis.
• Ability to operate systems and software to gather data, input lists, records, or other
information into an electronic format into Business Warehouse.
• Communicate with other departments to ensure that complaints are appropriately
• Responds to internal customer inquiries as needed.
• Strong organizational skills and proven ability to build relationships and work
collaboratively cross functionally.
Minimum Entrance requirements:
Bachelor Degree (Administration or Engineering).
Experience and Skills:
• 3-5 years of experience with data management, record keeping, and trouble shooting in the
Medical Device field, or other transferable experience related to organization, technical
aptitude and data management.
• Background in data analytics and trending.
• To be successful in this role, the candidate must have good judgment, excellent
communication skills, great attention to details, flexibility, ability to manage tasks in an
environment of changing priorities, willingness to learn new concepts, and a strong sense of
• Strong organizational skills and ability to build relationships and work collaboratively cross
• MS Excel & MS PowerPoint skills, specifically data entry, creation and editing of simple
formulas, creation and editing of tables, creation and editing of charts, and creation and
editing of slides
• Knowledge of the database SAP is acceptable, specifically complaint notification report
transactions, exporting of data, and service notification queries.
|Área||Control de Calidad|