Poly (Plantronics) is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
Join our adventure!
In this newly created position, the Tax Manager will coordinate Poly Mexico Income and Indirect Taxes. In this position as a Tax Manager he or she will prepare or coordinate Mexican tax filings and be responsible for the accounting of Mexican taxes. Our Mexican operations include our manufacturing site and shared service centre located in Tijuana and our sales office in Mexico City.
• Act as the main point of contact for Mexico income and indirect taxes.
• Coordinate and monitor Mexico income and indirect tax compliance processes.
• Prepare Mexico income tax provisions.
• Ensuring all returns, payments, reconciliations, assessments, and notices are timely addressed
• Building and maintaining good working relationships with tax authority personnel.
• Coordinate income tax audits. Manage and liaise with outside tax consultants.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, BA/BS in Accounting or Finance preferred.
• 5+ years of experience with corporate income Tax.
• Experience with a multinational accounting firm or multinational public company.
• Experience with large multinational and/or public companies.
• Income and/or indirect Tax experience.
• Knowledge of various Mexico taxes or expertise in one country’s taxes Comfort with ambiguity, being flexible, adaptable and resourceful
• Operate within a team environment, including with individuals in various geographic locations.
• 90% English Spoken and Written.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel software
• Knowledge of Income G/L systems (Oracle/Hyperion its a plus)
• Experience with OneSource tax return or tax provision software is a big plus
|Área||Contabilidad y Finanzas|