In this role, you will have the primary responsibility of leading the implementation and management of talent acquisition processes and programs for the Mexico Manufacturing Operations. You will work closely with HR Partners and other internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in acquiring top talent for the organization. You will manage a team of recruiters and ensure high level service delivery and smooth operational performance, which are aligned to the Talent Acquisition COE and the Global Talent and Leadership Development Organization (GTLD).
Bring your talents to a leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions. Rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation, our medical technologies open doors. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Join us for a career that changes lives.
You can grow your career with us; we hope you’ll consider joining our team!
• Bachelors degree and 3+ years of relevant experience OR an advanced degree with 1+ years of relevant experience
Nice to Have
• Advanced knowledge of Talent Acquisition obtained through advanced education combined with experience
• Experience in Talent Acquisition Leadership
• Experience within HR in a high-volume recruitment organization, specifically involving manufacturing acquisition
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills and able to work effectively with vendors and people at all management levels
• Able to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks
• Experience in handling sensitive/confidential information
• Self-motivated, ability to problem solve and bring issues to resolution quickly
|Horario||7:00 am a 5:06 pm|