Plantronics and Polycom are now Poly.
Our comprehensive set of smart endpoints for unified collaboration span personal and group communication systems, with a full range of headsets, desk and conference phones, and video collaboration solutions. Our cloud software and services provide advanced management, analytics, and insights that drive first-rate business decisions.
Poly is the global communications company that powers authentic human connection and collaboration. Face to face, we sift and sort millions of verbal and non-verbal cues to glean meaning. Poly is finding new ways to inject these cues into audio and video communication to replicate the face to face experience. To build intimacy. To break walls and span distance. To nurture the simplicity and beauty of human connection. One to one, one to many, many to many.
We are seeking the right talent to join us on this powerful journey to connect humans, not just things. Visit www.poly.com to learn more.
Operations Program Managers have a variety of responsibilities, but they are primarily responsible for managing graceful End-of-Life activities of our products. These program managers interact closely with Product Management, Sales, Supply/Demand Matching and the factory. Successful candidates will have strong communication and analytical skills as well as a very good attention to detail.
• Drive execution of End-Of-Life (EOL) activities
• Work closely with Product Management to develop EOL roadmap for each product category and product specific EOL plans
• Gather information throughout the supply chain regarding PLT parts liabilities and recommend options to mitigate
• Coordinate build out of final production and sales
• Provide final EOL engineering documentation of obsolescence
• Provide guidance to Finance regarding excess and obsolescence liabilities
• Provide project management capabilities for various ad-hoc projects; for example:
• Part and product lifetime buy analysis
• Development and re-engineering of internal processes
• Manage annual analysis and review of product portfol
What are we looking for?
• BS in EE, ME or other engineering discipline
• 5+ years of Program/Project Management experience preferred but open to recent college graduates
• Prefer expertise or background utilizing analytics tools to conduct complex data analysis
• Strong verbal and written communications skills including listening, probing and interpretation
• Strong interpersonal skills/ability to work effectively on teams as well as lead them
• Proven ability to solve problems and find clarity in ambiguous circumstances
• Familiarity with financial analysis and accounting concepts
• 90% English Spoken and Written.