Manage and administrate the resources provided to satisfy and accomplish the requirements on time, quantity, quality and continuous improvement.
Manage support group considering efficiency, safety, quality, delivery, cost and moral. Implement and follow up standards in the area assigned.
Develop and coach their team work to fulfill goals and objectives established to the manufacturing area. Promote team work and good communication skills.
Lead Continuous Improvement projects in the assigned area.
Responsible of new launch start up runs and achieve the targets.
• Meet the connection with the direct associates using the standards processes.
• Optimized the assigned cells to optimized OT & scrap cost.
• Meet Zero Defect Target.
• Meet TPM target (According PD)
• Manufacturing cost optimization.
• Implement common methods and systems.
• Support layout strategy and validation.
• Solve / assist operational problems as required.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are required..
• Techniques for quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods.
• Excellent communicator able to work with in multifunctional team
• 4 years as Quality and/or Production areas.
• Background: TS-16949, TPM, APS, Six Sigma, JIT, Conflict resolution, Management.
|Horario||Segundo o tercer turno|