• Enforces safety policies and procedures (both in-house and regulatory) to decrease the potential for employee injuries on the job.
• Conducts and reports safety incidents investigation and sets countermeasures to avoid incident reoccurrence.
• Creates and oversees an employee training schedule that emphasizes, quality, productivity and employee retention.
• Maintains open lines of communication between employees and management.
• Promotes and maintains interdepartmental harmony as well as within owned department.
• Determines methods for storing, identifying materials, inventory location and supplying materials to production lines/departments as well as properly disposing all the empty packaging.
• Adjust inventories and inventory records in accordance to receiving and shipping transactions, shrinkage or damaged goods as well as all changes in stock locations.
• Maintains the warehouse integrity by auditing or performing cycle counts to assure correct entries into the inventory system.
• Ensures inventory accuracy under Corporate policy.
• Notifies Plant Management, Cost Accounting and Planning departments any discrepancy found and perform the corresponding inventory adjustments.
• Conducts inventory discrepancies investigation and sets countermeasures to avoid reoccurrences at plant warehouse as well as 3PL’s locations.
• In conjunction with Warehouse Supervisor develops and deploys tools to track On Hand inventory and pull ins from 3PL’s.
• Coordinates in plant and 3PL’s annual Physical Inventory under Corporate policy.
• Seeks ways to minimize waste thru LEAN and continuous improvement Techniques.
• In conjunction with engineering department develops and maintains SOP’s (standard operating procedures) for each area of responsibility.
• Ensures operation of warehouse equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques and submits to engineering for proper deployment.
• Identifies and submits to engineering department Productivity Projects for proper follow up.
• Recruits, trains, supervises, appraises and discipline.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business admin, planning, master scheduling, materials management or related field.
• 5+ years of proven work experience in warehouse supervision or materials management. Planning and import/export experience is a plus.
• Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and planning.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
• LEAN & APICS experience and/or training.
• Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Coaching and mentoring skills.
• Good arithmetic skills are required.
• Business English level.
|Horario||Lunes a Viernes 7:00 am a 5:00 pm|