This position will perform accounting duties and functions across several divisions of the corporation.
Primary duties will include….
• Preparation of monthly sales and property tax filings
• Control and maintenance of fixed assets accounting ledgers
• Preparation of monthly accounting reports for Mexican Tax Authority
• Preparation and submission of all Mexican financial electronic reporting
• Reconciliation of applicable general ledger accounts
• Performing all assigned functions in such a way that quality customer service is maximized
• Other responsibilities as may be assigned
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Spanish and English
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related business field
• Excellent mathematical skills.
• 3-5 years of Accounting experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• A high level of accuracy is essential
• Good organizational skills with the ability to accept responsibility and make sound business decisions
• MBA or equivalent
• Experience working in a high volume Maquiladora and demonstrated experience working with multiple locations
• Knowledge of US GAAP requirements for financial reporting
• Experience with PeopleSoft
|Área||Contabilidad y Finanzas|
|Horario||7AM - 5 PM|