Administers HR policies and procedures and provide support to all human resource aspects in compliance with labor regulations, internal rules and company policies.
Primary Duties: include, but not limited, the following activities:
• Develop and maintain HR policies and procedures in compliance with labor regulations
• Responsible for perform Recruiting and Selection process
• Support in updates Job Description Manual to ensure all jobs have an updated description in a standard format.
• Support On-boarding process for DL and IDL.
• Responsible for administrate internship agreements with local universities.
• Records employee information into HRIS system
• Involved in compensation planning, surveys, salary plans, job descriptions and job analysis.
• Provide support in employee services such as Employee Transportation, Cafeteria Service, etc.
• Provides support in the investigation and resolution of employee relations issues.
• Provide support for training and development program and initiatives.
• Support in the administration of benefits and programs established by the company.
• Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
• Keeps updated department metrics.
• Coordinate social media for company branding.
• Provides support to projects as needed.
• Employee record keeping and filing administration (Active and Non-active employees)
• Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business or related field or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3-5 years experience as HR Generalist in manufacturing environment and work experience in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees, customers, etc.
• Problem solving abilities
• Intermediate English level
• Advanced level of proficiency with Human Resource Systems, Time & Attendance Systems, Payroll systems, Internet browser, Spreadsheet, Presentation, Project Management, Database, and Word Processing software