• Supervise that products comply with quality and safety standards.
• Preparation of a control plan
• Check the samples and examine the products
• Register the controls carried out and prepare reports.
• Carry out technical supervision so that everything from raw materials to the finished product complies with quality and safety standards.
• Check and examine samples of a product regularly.
• Control automated systems that allow testing thousands of samples quickly
Minimum of 5 years as an inspector in
• Available to travel
• First Article, in-process and final assembly inspections
• Manufacturing processes
• Testing processes
• Use of FAA type design data
• If required to perform conformity inspection the inspector would need two years of experience supporting conformity compliance
• Familiarity with CFRs/ACs/orders
• Possess technical knowledge and experience in connection with articles to be approved
• The potential unit member's name will be submitted to the FAA for clearance
Sent your CV to email@example.com
|Área||Control de Calidad|
|Horario||Monday to Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm|