• Reporting to the Supervisor, Technology, the Programmer Analyst is responsible for developing, testing, documenting and maintaining program codes for ERP and other business systems.
The Programmer Analyst is also responsible for coordinating, tracking, and prioritizing development activities, to completion.
• Develop and implement test procedures to verify expected system behaviour and ensure the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of data stored in the database systems.
• Develop documentation for all application enhancements, including new database objects or changes to existing database schema.
• Develop code as it relates to enhancements and new build efforts based on system requirements specifications. Responsible for reviewing own code as part of the code review process.
• Develop and manage source code, applying code management, configuration management and change control processes, and adheres to software development methodologies standards, and toolsets currently in use.
• Document, develop, test, recommend, and provide training to users as directed, for effective procedures for operation and maintenance of all relevant business application and all relevant production data.
• This role allows for a different experience every day and if you can analyse, problem solve and communicate the way forward, then we are looking for someone like you.
• Energetic, responsible and flexible people do well in our company and this role will allow you to get in on the ground floor as we build our exciting company, making sure you have a place with us!
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|
|Horario||Lunes a Jueves 8:00 am a 6:00 pm, Viernes 8:00 am a 3:00 pm.|
|Sueldo||Competitivo, de acuerdo a experiencia|