Excellent opportunity for a dynamic person to join a cable, harness and assemblies manufacturing company as a Quality Management System Internal Auditor. The successful candidate will have primary accountability required to follow a systematic methodology to monitor and analyze business processes and activities of the business. Discrepancies related to the organizational processes are identified and recorded until successful closure is taken with all the Auditees. The audits will be done in the Ensenada, BC, Mex and Anaheim, CA, USA facilities. This position is based in Ensenada, BC, Mex.
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in manufacturing or operations roles in medium-size or large companies.
- In-depth knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and/or AS9100
- Fundamental knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies and lean manufacturing/ Six Sigma. (Problem Solving, Standard Work, 5S, PDCA, TPM etc.)
- Fundamental computer skills – Excel (pivot table, charts, data analysis, queries), Visio, Access databases, PowerPoint, etc.
- BS in Industrial Engineering or similar
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- 50% Travel required (visa to USA)
|Área||Control de Calidad|
|Edad||25 - 45 años|
|Horario||7am - 5:05pm|