• Creates and communicates daily Shortage Drivers
• Facilitates shortage recovery actions with buyer mgrs
• Provides data/template for day over day changes
• Publishes Daily Executive STBLp Summary
• Brief standard format for COS status
• Current Shortages/Look Ahead
• Facilitates weekly COS meeting with Buyer mgrs and supporting team
• Strategically addresses COS drivers and assigns recovery actions
• Leads/Facilities Global COS Improvement Initiatives (Procare: Lead)
• Monitor and drive Buyer Performance metrics to target
• Communicates Weekly "Supplier Watchlist" for potential escalation
• Drives actions to improve Rapid Response functionality
• Training, coordination and on-boarding of vendors to the supplier platform.
• Measuring on time confirmation and vendor performance.
• Supports inventory projections of buy parts based on Rapid Response Data.
• Facilitates weekly meetings on inventory decrease execution for TJM.
• Tracks and communicates status on Inventory Reduction Initiatives.
• Tracking, assessment on execution opportunities such as strategic purchases or push outs to meet PPV goals.
• Advanced (Reading and Writing that allow fluid Presentations and/or Participation in Negotiation Processes).
• 3+ Years experience in sourcing/purchasing management.
• Professional Degree
• Kinaxis Rapid Response, Oracle, Agile, Excel.
• MRP, Sourcing, APICS, Supply Chain