Fender Musical Instruments (FMI) is looking for a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer for our Ensenada, Mexico location. In this role, you will be responsible for You will assist and lead, as required, the efforts to control and improve processes and systems currently in use, and to bring new technologies to Fender in the search for Better Product, considering the Best Time to process, adhering to the current and new Environmental laws to continue delivering product to customers as scheduled. You will also be responsible to create systems (manual and automation) and able to trouble shoot equipment and product diligently. You will be able to deal and communicate with all levels of the organization in a timely manner.
What you need:
• Required: At a minimum, a BSME in Industrial, Electronic, Chemical or Quality Engineering or equivalent is required.
• MASc in Engineering or similar a plus.
• At least 5-7 years experience working in high volume consumer products is desired
• Experienced Industrial engineer or complementary skills (e.g. project, product, quality or manufacturing engineering).
• Six Sigma/Lean Green/Black-belt or lean manufacturing certifications is a plus;
• Experience in high volume consumer products design is a plus
• In depth knowledge of guitars is a plus
• General knowledge of paint/coating processes is a plus
• General knowledge of woodworking is a plus
• Project management sufficient to lead cross-functional teams
• English language competency is required.
• Guitar playing is a plus.
• Strong communicator, externally and internally.
• Motivates and influences others without direct authority.
• Well organized to manage multiple competing priorities in parallel.
• Willing and confident to make commitments.
Responsive and responsible to deliver on commitments
|Horario||7:00 a.m. a 5:30 p.m.|