Poly (Plantronics) is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
Join our adventure!
The Quality Assurance Lab Engineer is responsible to develop the current reliability qualification testing for all our Headsets, Parts and Processes following the QA test methods based on the current International validation requirements participating in the support of the improvement of the new product development process and the quality manufacturing areas.
Evaluates and implements methods to inspect and test in-process raw materials and finished product, ensure that they are in compliance with internal and external safety. Performs analysis and identifies trends in the inspection of finished products, in-process materials and bulk raw materials. Work closely with all quality engineering areas (New Product, SQEs, Software Quality and Manufacture) including the global cross functional team members to deliver results in time and maintaining our quality standards. Technical leadership for the reliability laboratory, including the support, coordination and effective execution of the test processes to technical members. Quality Systems and Corrective Action follow-up with technicians and customers.
• Ensures the proper functionality and robustness of the products in the quality assurance lab through.
• Develops tests to determine that appropriate quality control analysis is being performed.
• Develop, interpret and implement system quality documentation. Develops, modifies and maintains operational standard procedures for QALAB
• Self-direct team’s workshops
• Prepares documentation for QA procedures may assure compliance to in-house and/or external specifications and standards (i.e. ISO 9001, 14000).
• Check over quality requirements such as test requirements, fixtures and equipment for new tests
Computational knowledge Advanced use of MS office
Experience and knowledge 1+ years of experience in reliability Lab
1+ years of experience in engineering department (manufacturing systems, new products introduction, reengineering of processes etc.)
Hands on experience in preventive and corrective maintenance to electronic equipment or circuits with ability to solve everyday problems in a timely manner.
Experience in interpreting electronic diagrams and equipment repair manuals.
Strong knowledge in testing script programming (LabVIEW based software)
Strong instrumentation knowledge including calibration and maintenance.