Responsible for filling customer orders to assure shipping correct quantity at the right time. Identify demand variations to stablish safety stock strategies. Interact with customers to obtain information to improve planning strategies.
This is a critical role within the organization, he/she will interact with several areas, such as operations, customer quality assurance and external warehouses. This position requires a self-driven person, that will need low supervision and that is able to obtain information by going to the source.
• Customer Window 24*7 (OEMs & Depots)
• Customer Portal Tickets
• Shippers creation
• Customer coverages (on hand inventory vs customer Demand)
• Weekly Demand Analysis (Customer's Demand variation)
• Auto-Release & JDE set up's
• JDE Planning parameters
• NCEs follow up (8D)
• Eng Changes & Build Out follow up (Leader)
• Planning Projects
• Weekly and Quarterly sales projection
• Rates vs Sales graph (Review it with Production Planner)
• MRB Depot follow up
• Depots returns
• Deeply understanding of logistic fundamentals and how supply chain interacts, finished product and raw material.
• Excel skills.
• MRP concepts knowledge
• Able to understand BOM’s