* Understanding the project financial impact.
* Determine and implement capital investments.
* Participate in Design FMEA’s.
* Drive “Design for Assembly” and “Design for Manufacturing” reviews and the necessary changes.
* Define the manufacturing strategy.
* Define the internal quality objectives.
* Drive Process FMEA’s to meet internal and external quality objectives.
* Design/identify manufacturing product test tools.
* Complete BETA and Pilot runs.
* Work with the product manufacturing engineer to implement ECN’s and transition process ownership.
* Train the Operations Leadership team and operators on the Standard Work for building the product.
* Perform additional activities related to this position as required.
* BS in an Engineering related field.
* A minimum of 3 years of experience in an Engineering related position.
* Experience in new product introduction.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficiency in project management and execution including effective project scheduling.
* Proficiency in 3D solid modeling CAD software (SolidWorks preferred).
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced team environment. * Experience with sustaining engineering activities.
* Availability to travel frequently (25%) to Corporate located in Chino, California.