• Manage and leading customer team activities as primary day to day customer contact.
• Coordinate and maximize the use of company functions in support of customer requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, effective interpersonal skills, effective organization and prioritization skills
• Effective multitasking skills and the ability to take on additional responsibilities as required.
• Assist in resolving accounts. Receivable (A/R) issues as required.
• Lead, or assist in leading, business review meetings with BEI and customer.
• Seek additional sales opportunities within customer (s).
• 4 year degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience as approved by executive management
• 5+ years of program management experience
• Experience with more complex, larger accounts
• Ability to effectively mentor employees at all levels
• Ability to drive solutions to complex planning issues with limited supervision
• Effective analytical, planning and organizational skills
• Effective negotiation and problem solving skills
• Demonstrate leadership and people management skills
• Demonstrate teamwork and the ability to operate on diverse project teams with minimal direction.
|Horario||7:00 a.m. a 5:06 p.m|