• Lead the quality and engineering department with responsibility over testing, quality, incoming inspection and process engineers.
• Lead problem-solving teams; use of QA methodologies to manage and facilitate issue resolution including root cause investigations and the development, implementation and monitoring of effective corrective and preventive actions.
• Implement quality standards as part of the company system to assure products meet expectations of our target customers.
• Implement and manage Six Sigma tools such as PFMEAs to implement meaningful process controls for SMT/PCB Assembly/Box Assembly.
• Establish and maintain control plans to assure critical features are controlled through the assembly/production processes.
• Lead/facilitate review and disposition of discrepant materials identified for control of nonconforming product.
• Audit manufacturing line against released manufacturing processes and procedures.
• Assist in the identification and resolution of manufacturing product excellence issues.
• Perform analysis of process related issues.
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or Electronic Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years of professional PCB/SMT experience is a must.
• Fluent in English written and spoken.
• Expert understanding of SMT process preferably in a lead free, high mix, high yield environment and IPC 610 & J-Std -001
• Demonstrated skills in problem solving with creative thought process. Ability to understand, analyze and resolve complex technical problems, green belt certification a plus.
• Ability to work independently and be effective in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to understand and work with mechanical engineering drawings and infer critical dimensions applicable to processes and product.
• Demonstrated strong skills with statistics and capability to apply statistical tools to engineering problem solving such as SPC, GR&R & DOE.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are an absolute requirement to establish effective working relationships.
• Quality systems experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience with broad variety of measurement and inspection techniques.
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in medical product quality is required
|Área||Control de Calidad|
|Edad||28 - 45 años|
|Horario||Disponibilidad de horario|