The company uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 as it’s ERP system and uses SPS Commerce for EDI communication with trading partners such as Walmart and Tractor Supply.
Job responsibilities include data entry to support the current EDI environment at the company, troubleshooting issues and escalating as needed.
• Data entry of Shipping information (Advance Shipping Notice data) from D365 into SPS so that trading partners are notified of Alpha Guardian Shipments in a timely fashion
• There are more than 120 trading partners and although similar the trading partner requirements at large partners each vary slightly
• Sitting for extended periods of time
• Long periods using computer and viewing monitor screens
• 35-45 wpm
• Ability to accurately copy and paste data
• Operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computing
• Punctuality & assistance very important
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High School (preparatoria)
• Prior data entry experience helpful, but not required
|Edad||Mayor de 25 años|
|Horario||7am a 5 pm Lunes a Viernes.|
|Sueldo||$2800 semanal + prestacione de ley|