Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepares estimates for potential projects, using hard-bid, design-build and conceptual estimating.
• Reads and understands contract documents (plans, specifications & addenda).
• Performs quantity take-offs, organizes and prices information.
• Solicits bids and quotes from subcontractors and suppliers.
• Communicates with subs and suppliers to clarify pricing information.
• Prepares estimate formats in such areas as general conditions, general bidding, quantity takeoffs and bid analysis.
• Assists with the preparation of bid proposal for submittal.
• Prepares outline schedules for proposed projects.
• Assists staff members with various special projects related to estimating.
• Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
• Bachelor's degree in architecture/engineering related fields, or equivalent education or experience preferred but not required.
• At least 1 year experience in estimating commercial construction projects, showing competence in hard-bid, design-build, and conceptual estimating preferred but not required.
• Working knowledge of Planswift/ProjectPak/Opus preferred but not required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc..
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines. Positive attitude a must.
• Ability to operate office equipment, such as computer, printer, phone, copier, fax, etc.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills. English reading, writing and speaking essential.
• Appropriate knowledge of construction practices and methods, knowledge of woodwork or cabinetry a plus.
• Desire to learn and start a new career path in the millwork industry.
• Able to travel to the US for training company events etc. preferred but not required.
• Be an organized, responsible individual in order to maintain proper control and organization of project bids with a strong desire to learn and grow.
|Área||Diseño / Creatividad|
|Edad||25 - 40 años|
|Horario||L a V|