• Manage and drive NRE, PPV, E&O claims collection.
• Manage P&L alignment, maximizing revenue and seek options by CFT to minimize expenses.
• Directly supervise Account Managers, Programs Managers and Project Specialists and is responsible for their performance reviews and development.
• Assist General Manager in the Customer contract review process for renewal or new contracts.
• Team Player with peers, CFT, Functional departments, and GM.
• Serve as subject matter expert and coach to his/her team members.
• Drive flowless NPI activities along with other departments collaboration.
• Attend BAM 5 Meetings to support program management initiatives.
• Work with the division leadership team to develop the annual department business plan based on corporate objectives.
• Coordinates monthly project reviews and ensure BAM 3 compliance.
• More than 5 years in role of operations / Program Management.
• Bachelor in Business, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, Black Belt (prefered).
• High Problem Solving capabilities (8D, DMAIC, Red X, Shainin, 5-Why;s, etc.
• Able to drive results by operating metrics and team development.
• Superior leadership and communication skills to lead team members.
• Ability to understand how to align the Program Management strategy to the site’s road map .
• Able to manage multiple customers.
• Ability to work with other Staff members to align program management with functional departments.
|Horario||7:00 a.m. a 5:06 p.m|