• Ensure discounts and timely payments of vendor invoices by setting them up for weekly check runs.
• Research, resolve and communicate and discrepancies or outstanding balances on vendor accounts, including telephone, mail or email correspondence.
• Reconciles monthly statements.
• Implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
• Manages monthly closing of AP records.
• Maintains AP files and year-end files.
• Perform any other related duties and assignments as required.
• Organized with strong sense of priority and commitment to deadlines.
• Accounting experience minimum of five years’ experience.
• Must be familiar working in a high volume and inventory-intensive environment.
• A thorough understanding of a three- way matching system (purchase order, receiving and packing list) is required.
• Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office, Internet savvy and 10-key proficient.
• Ability to work with vendors and employees at all levels of the organization promptly and professionally.
• Knowledge and ability to place a high emphasis and maintain controls surrounding financial reporting as pertains to GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures) and SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
• Ability to multitask, adapt to and operate in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Experience in Great Plains Software a plus.
|Área||Contabilidad y Finanzas|
|Horario||Lunes a Viernes 7am a 5pm|