Poly (Plantronics) is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
Join our adventure!
• To project manage specific Polycom Global Services (PGS) RealPresence Platform implementations, RealPresence Immersive, and custom end user projects to successful conclusion, meeting the goals of quality, process, timeliness, profitable revenue, and customer satisfaction.
• To promote best practice through service product knowledge, opportunity awareness, and sales support as Polycom’s professional service experts.
• To project manage the deployment of RP Platform solutions, RP Immersive implementations and other Professional Service opportunities that contain a project management component.
• To employ applicable project management methodologies and techniques in line with PGS procedures.
• To work in collaboration with a Global Account Project Manager for specific key, large and/or global accounts.
• To work with the Product Sales and PGS teams to ensure projects are managed within the commercial and margin goals of Polycom.
• To liaise with the wider Polycom sales teams (both product and service) on potential strategic opportunities in the region
• To make sure that technical solutions are designed and specified in line with product specifications, available resources and that projects are initiated with clear ownership and within PGS quality and margin goals
• To keep management and regional organisations fully up to date on the status of current deliverables and actions
• Weekend work in support of projects and field resources is required.
Required Education, Experience, Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business field or equivalent experience required.
• 3+ years of working experience in a direct customer facing role.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• PMP Certification
What do we have to offer?
• Joining a fun and supportive global team, going through a journey of change and globalization, truly making an impact on Poly’s success in the future.
• Joining a community that sets high standards, actively supports personal and professional development, and strives to provide an optimal work life balance.