• As a Software Engineering Manager in The Bose Automotive Systems Division, you will lead the team that design, implement and verify the software for Bose amplifiers.
• You should have a deep understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and be comfortable in working in a fast-paced multi-task environment in order to deliver quality software to meet OEMs’ requirement.
• Responsible for leading direct reporting software engineering team members. This includes activities such as recruiting, performance management, training and career development.
• Estimate software development effort based on OEMs’ requirement and assign software developers to support committed projects.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for programs during design, reviews and failure investigations.
• Assure your team’s work compliance with company plans, processes and procedures.
• Build strong collaborative relationships with other functional disciplines within and outside the division.
• Minimum B.S. in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or equivalent.
• 10+ years’ experience in embedded software and/or DSP audio processing development.
• 3+ years experience in managing a software team.
• Demonstrated ability and experience leading direct reporting software engineering team members.
• Strong software development skills, particularly in C/C++, and proficient with scripting languages.
• Strong understanding of software development life cycle practices and processes, such as CMMI, Aspice, Agile etc.
• Experience interacting with customers.(preferably automotive)
• Excellent oral and written communications skills in both Spanish and English, including ability to produce clear and concise technical software documentation.
• Master's Degree (M.S.) or higher in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related field.
• Experience with DSP audio processing.
• Experience with Autosar.
• Experience with MATLAB/Simulink.
• Experience with other high level computer languages, such as Java, C#.
• Experience with network and serial communications protocols (e.g. CAN, RS-232, SPI, I2C, MOST, EAVB).
• Experience in Automotive software industry
|Horario||Lunes a Viernes de 7:00 am a 5:00 pm|