Poly (Plantronics) is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
Join our adventure!
• Evaluates, selects and orders equipment that is most appropriate and cost effective for the manufacture of company products.
• Oversees the installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
• Maintains current records on equipment manufacturers’ technical notices, upgrades and safety improve implementations.
• Studies equipment performance and reliability.
• Establishes programs and solutions for increasing up time and for equipment problems that affect the manufacturing process.
• Provides technical support to the manufacturing equipment repair and process engineering organizations.
• Defines and writes preventative maintenance service routines & schedules. Provide a risk analysis report for any new test equipment platform.
• Maintains an adequate test equipment performance level.
• Performs daily monitoring of the testers yields and execute the necessary activities to improve those testers which shows low yield in production.
• Maintains or improve the test time once the test equipment was released to mass production, helping to increase the test capacity on each production line.
• Document each adequate test calibration & preventive maintenance routines procedure.
• Provide immediate technical assistance to any technical requirement came from production.
• Develop, build and validate any new test fixtures and jig’s use as part of the final test processes.
• Maintains updated the test spec’s & support files use by each tester on production.
• Implement any engineering change released to mass production.
• Prepare weekly detailed yet concise analysis reports per each test platform.
• Root cause analysis and document them.
• Responsible of recommending corrective actions.
• Work with multiple technical disciplines to solve complex problems.
• Promote new and innovate ideas that helps to improve our test processes.
• Provide a risk analysis report for each test platform released to mass production.
• Bachelor degree on Electronics or mechatronics engineering: 3-5 years of position-related experience.
• Strong technical skills on test equipment usage.
• LabView programming background.
• Solid Statistical Analysis Background.
• Principles of Failure analysis techniques.
• Lean manufacturing methodology background.
• SMED principles background.
• TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) principles.
• Effective communication skills.
• Solid systemic thinking skills.
• Problem solving thinking.
• Critical thinking.
• Result focused.
• 90% English Spoken and Written.
• Proficient in WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint.