● Answers general questions about how the company operates, including but not limited to:
○ Estimated fulfillment and delivery dates.
○ Product information.
○ Policies and graphics guidelines.
○ Store integration information.
○ Billing and tax information.
○ Stock concerns.
○ Warehousing operation and management.
● Edits orders at customer request and in accordance with our policies.
● Updates customers on relevant information regarding their orders, accounts, warehoused items, etc.
● Processes reshipments and refunds in accordance with our policies.
● Contacts and cooperates with other departments to address customer concerns (i.e. graphics, developer support, etc.).
● Receives and checks into customer complaints.
● Assists customer in-store setup and syncing operations.
● Troubleshoots syncing and IT errors.
● Tracks missing or late orders insofar as reaching out to other departments and/or our carriers.
● Manages customer expectations of fulfillment timeframes, product quality, means of contact, pricing, policies, etc.
● Carries out additional tasks as assigned by the Customer Support Manager.
● Reports directly to Seniors and Customer Support Managers in the event of escalation or emergency.
● 1-2 years call center experience
● High school diploma
● Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
● Track record of over-achieving quota
● Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
● Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
● Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of clientele
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Live Near to Florido- Valle Bonito areas
|Edad||21 - 40 años|
|Horario||L a V|