• Direct responsibility in leading, forming, mentoring, training, developing and coaching engineering team on meeting/activities related to design, testing, development and improvement in products, processes, projects, systems and services exceeding performance expectation.
• Support on new manufacturing plant development.
• Provide Engineering leadership for projects. Lead and coordinate activities of engineers and technicians in support of process and equipment development, process trouble shooting, and custom equipment, tooling & fixture procurement.
• Proactive in communicating, understanding and detecting the needs of manufacturing and service departments to prioritize them to satisfy them efficiently and effectively, keeping a constant follow-up of compliance and confirming that the results meet or exceed expectations.
• Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors, outside customers, and functional peer groups at various management levels. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific project/schedules.
• Ensure processes are repeatable, systemized and documented (ECN).
• Develop, evaluate, implement and maintain manufacturing process to ensure technical quality assurance and control systems or reliability systems and standards pertaining to materials, techniques, or company products requirements are met.
• Prepare, review, and approve manufacturing instruction, protocols, reports, and other controlled documentation.
• Work with multi-disciplinary engineering teams to develop functional requirements and specifications, work-break-down structures, schedules, and engineering work packages to be executed by either internal or external resources.
• Recommends machinery and automation to ensure the predictability of production parts and elimination of waste.
• Lead Improvement and cost reduction initiatives identifying and solving problems by utilizing of lean & six sigma tools (DMAIC).
• Permanent focus on personnel safety and support to environment.
• BS or higher in industrial engineering.
• Green belt certification, black belt certification will be a plus.
• Experience in civil construction will be a plus.
• 10+ yrs. of experience in a manufacturing environment related with the best practices for engineering.
• 5+ years of experience on new plant start up.
• 5+ years of experience on process development and new projects start up.
• ERP / MRP experience, EPICOR will be a plus.
• Resources planning experience.
• Manufacturing capacity planning.
• Training plans development.
• Experience with lean manufacturing implementation.
• Computer software skills, excel, access, word, power point, project, ACAD.
• Leadership/supervisory role, being able to influence and inspire a cross-functional team.
• Strong organizational skills and a systematic approach to process engineering/project management.
• Extensive experience with SPC for process improvement.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
• English 90%
• VISA to travel to United States.
**** Send your cv to email@example.com ****
|Horario||Monday to Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm|