This person will help our products maintain and improve compliance with export and import regulations. The Analyst manages our compliance requirements for import and export transactions. This candidate makes decisions and guides others to understand and satisfy the intricacies of import and export compliance.
• Manage all aspects of transportation and logistics including desconsolidation, transload, DC, truckload, LTL, Parcel and monitor performance.
• Develop scorecards and conduct timely business reviews with all partners QBR.
• Evolve existing tools for supply chain visibility based on experience and learnings from role – Export on Demand, Xcarrier , fed Ex , UPS syst. etc.
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, transportation and customer services.
• Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
• Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
• Analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
• Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
• Responsible to learn and understand documentation and preparation of import and export customs documents.
• Assign tariff classifications.
• Makes export compliance decisions, including classifying and qualifying goods for export, signing certificates and SLIs, maintaining records.
• Works closely with the appropriate departments to answer compliance related questions.
• Performs internal audits of customs information recorder in the database.
• Collect and analyze data, both internal and external, using various computer programs to assist with reports and presentations.
• Collaborate and build relationships with internal customers, carriers, and agent representatives.
• Bachelor's degree in related field.
• 3 to 5 years of experience.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
• Advanced English.