• Actively participate with the implementation team on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.
• Prepare/update procedures for use of the system and create associated training videos
• Training the team (Internal Employees, External Employees & Representatives) on the efficient use of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system while clearly describing its capabilities.
• Help identify and assist with system enhancements.
• Identify ways to help divisional sales offices maximize the value of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.
• Ensure Pipeline Reporting processes are running smoothly.
• Provide technical support to end users, diagnosing and resolving problems.
• Monitor data quality, data migrations, and data integration.
• Capable of following Company and Department procedures/policies.
• Determine best methodology to answer inquires and respond promptly and professionally.
• Create procedures and techniques to maximize CRM use and minimize time required to enter or update data.
• Establish rapport with sales teams and other departments to ensure a sense of team in training, all assignments and daily operations.
• Participate in implementation team meetings and take a leadership role (working closely with the VP of Marketing) on the implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technologies, Business Administration, or similar is strongly preferred
• 5 years of experience in the area
• Experience in Microsoft Dynamic
• Thorough understanding of Pipeline management and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
• Demonstrated experience with Dynamics CRM with a knowledge of security profiles, user administration, entity configuration, business rules, process workflows, reports and dashboards, data integration tools and application integration
• Proven track record of successfully working autonomously, while enjoying the opportunity to work on a team-based tasks and projects
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (especially Excel)
• Proven experience in a global environment working with manufacturers’ representatives and suppliers
• Strong/proven problem solving skills across multi-disciplinary skill sets and ability to function in a start-up environment
• Strong ability to effectively prioritize competing requests, while keeping lines of communication open and the sales team satisfied
• Experienced in training techniques
• Sharepoint experience a plus
• Excellent English written, verbal and presentation skills
**** Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org ****
|Horario||Monday to Thursday 6:30 am - 4:30 pm and Friday 6:30 am - 2:30 pm|