• Works directly with highly motivated individuals and teams focused on the delivery of leading edge products or systems from concept/proposal to full Production release.
• The project manager is responsible for coordinating all efforts leading to successful contract delivery and/or Production release.
• Develops, defines and executes project plans, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
• Helps to identify and determine resources needed for a project.
• Monitors the project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with external customers and partners on business and technical matters.
• This position has responsibility for overall project /product/ program management.
• Work closely with Sales, Engineering, Quality, and Production to coordinate resources needed to meet program objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electronics Engineering.
- More than 8 years experience managing technology/engineering based products.
- Project management experience would ideally be in the Automotive, Aerospace.
- Deep knowledge on Medical Validation Protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ).
- Excellent and proven project management skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and specifically MS Project.
- Ability to multi-task and extremely well organized.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills (written and verbal) with effective interpersonal skills.
- Advanced English.
- Travel is required
- Current US Visa
|Edad||Mayor de 30 años|