• Review and confirm all new vendors and/or changes to existing vendors.
• Performs the receiving booking for all goods and services.
• Review, and tag new Fixed Assets.
• Prepare the fixed assets’ data sheet.
• Prepare monthly and annual reports for INEGI (Secretary of Economy).
• Review and track all the invoices with receiving problems until they are solved.
• Provide Journal Entries, invoices and proof of payment to Auditors for VAT recovery in monthly basis.
• Perform electronic accounting related to the receiving process (math the XML file vs the Journal Entry).
• Download import-export documents from custom broker portal for VAT recovery.
• Participate in annual inventory counting.
- More than 2 years of experience in accounting or administrative areas.
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or administration. - Experience with ERP (desired).
- Basic English level (reading and writing)
|Área||Contabilidad y Finanzas|