What does a Work From Home Customer Support Advisor really do?
Think of yourself as someone who will provide world-class service to our customers in an accurate, efficient, and respectful manner on every call as measured by different performance metrics, so not everyone can qualify for this role. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top-notch. So come on, now we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being a Customer Support Advisor...from your home.
As a Customer Support Advisor, you will...
* Research and resolve issues reported by the client's end-users via phone, email, and chat support.
* Manage and maintain a test lab of devices running services to be used for reproducing customer issues.
* Ensure that all log-in and passwords (both internal & external) are kept confidential.
* Document all information on customer interaction according to standard operating procedures.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering, customer support, AI operation
* Must be bilingual English and Spanish speaking
* Must have strong high speed internet connection
* Must be willing to complete computer diagnostics testing to ensure computer and speed requirements within 48 hours of request, providing screenshots to ensure computer requirements are met
* Must be willing to complete assessments that include a typing test of 25-30 wpm
* Great communication skills, written and orally
* Demonstrate strong abilities to work independently and as a remote team player
* Must be adaptable and flexible, demonstrating abilities to work with process and information changes
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must have at least a High school diploma or GED
* Must be willing to participate in a background screening
*Experience with phone, email and live chat support
* Experience in customer service, sales, billing, collections, and technical support
|Edad||Mayor de 18 años|