• Supervises that the Q.A. inspections are performed accordingly with the established quality standards and plans.
• Develops modifies and maintains the Standard Operation Procedures.
• Manages follows-trough and suggests corrective actions to the products returned by the customer by means of CAR (Corrective Action Request).
• Designs, supervises, modify and manage the methods of inspection of the first item, process and final product.
• Validates Engineering modifications, verifying that such changes are implemented in the Production Process.
• Reviews Operating instructions/Visual aids, verifying their inclusion in to the repair and shipping process, taking in to consideration the Quality Standards.
• Maintains relationship with the Repair Operations area in order to solve diverse situations linked to any failure of the established Quality system.
• Reviews in collaboration with Service Lab the quality requirements for the introduction of new products and processes, suggesting modifications critical characteristics and improvements.
• Supervises the sampling of final products for final audit.
• Generates, analyzes and presents inspection and statistical reports from all the different areas.
• Generates, interprets and implements Quality system documentation.
• Develops in collaboration with Service Lab, strategies with the intention of reducing scrap and improve a variety of metrics.
• Assures the application of non-conforming material control system (identification, segregation and disposal)
• Performs audits to the established Quality System.
• Appraises the performance of subordinates and recommends the appropriate development plans.
• Elaborates Q.A. procedures.
• Trains inspectors and personnel from other areas
• Establishes the appropriate records to assure an accurate process control.
• Performs the MRB team to resolve incidents regarding rejected material
• Participate and provides support related with environmental, Health and Safety objectives, targets and programs.
• Knowledge of Quality Systems (ISO 9000. QS 9000).
• Computer knowledge (Auto cad, Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
• Advance knowledge of SPC.
• BS Electrical Engineering Degree.
• 5 years of prior experience in industrial product manufacturing environment or Service.
• 5 years of prior experience as Q.A. Engineer.
• Works standing 50 % of the time.
• Demands effort to analyze, plan, diagnose, and coordinate.
• Take important decisions, which will have consequences for the Company.