• Based on general knowledge of the Company’s products acts as the customer’s contact regarding billing, warranty services, product specifications as well as scheduled shipping and shipping information.
• Handles all inquiries from customers performing extensive research and coordinates with other departments as required obtaining solutions.
• May coordinate product returns for exchange or rework.
• Formulates the required reports and prepares general correspondence.
• Meets the established procedures and the policies of the Company.
• Participate and provides support related with environmental, Health and Safety objectives, targets and programs.
• Executes delivery notes and Post goods to inventory.
• Creates commercial invoices for overseas shipments.
• REQUIRED Specific Knowledge, Expertise, Coursework
• Computer knowledge (Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Auto Cad, SAP, etc..)
• Advanced English (Reading and writing that allow fluid participation in negotiation processes)
• Knowledge and understands MRP functionality.
• Knowledge of continuous improvement methods.
• Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field.
• MRP a plus
• Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
• Able to plan and organize