The primary objective of this role is to properly allocate, direct, and supervise resources to achieve Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Cost goals for all manufacturing areas.
• Interact with others across the organization including Production Planning, Engineering, New Product Development, Purchasing, Quality, Value Stream Business Units, Customer Service, Materials, and Human Resources to ensure internal and external customer needs are met.
• Coordinate, lead, inspire, and direct all Team Members in production operations across all business lines and shifts.
• Ensure manufacturing areas are in compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
• Communicate and coordinate effectively with all internal contacts and support groups.
• Assist with developing, communicating and maintaining measures of performance to track progress towards meeting objectives.
• Ensure proper training and adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Assembly Procedures (AP’s) in all operations and activities.
• Partner with NextPhase business and value stream team members to ensure effective utilization of labor to meet customer commitments and company goals.
• Assess and address training and cross training needs of team members to allow for maximum flexibility to support changes in business needs and customer demand.
• Partner with Director of Manufacturing and Human Resources to maintain appropriate staffing levels.
• Prepare and maintain records of departmental activities, as required.
• Ensure proper Line Setup/Line Clearing/ Product Traceability and proper maintenance of machinery and equipment.
• Support and maintain kanbans, single piece flow, WIP, kamishibai, and other LEAN initiatives where they exist.
• Recommend methods and process changes to simplify manufacturing process issues.
• Lead LEAN activities, special projects and kaizen events as required to support Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Cost objectives, including but not limited to:
• Lead all safety activities in the operations.
• Contribute to
•Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience in the manufacturing industry, with 2 additional years in a MEDICAL FIELD, or other highly regulated industry.
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal - are required in both Spanish and Fluent in English (80% to 100%)
Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong partnerships at all levels of the organization, to further the goals and advancement of the department’s objectives.
• Demonstrated ability using LEAN tools and concepts; LEAN training or certification preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Familiarity with ERP/MRP systems, ideally IQMS.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
Ability to work on shifts in production operations is required. Ability to sit and work at a computer for extended periods of time, with occasional lifting up to 40 lbs.
|Edad||30 - 45 años|
|Horario||L-J 7:00am a 5:30pm y V 7:00am a 3:00pm|