Schedule and coordinate with outside contractors/vendors for services supporting the facility and grounds. Including but not limited to:
• Fire alarm testing
• Dumpster pick-up and recycling pick-up
• Forklift inspection
• Chemical disposal
• Outsourced and/or internal janitorial services
• Provide support to EHS tasks and activities.
• Provide support to equipment calibration activities.
• Execute preventive and corrective maintenance to facilities and production equipment.
• Responsible for electrical/mechanical/pneumatic, troubleshooting and repair of facilities and production equipment.
• Responsible to order and maintain spare parts inventory for facilities and production equipment.
• Responsible for the tooling, cleanliness and organization of the machining workshop.
• Participate and provide support to Continuous Improvement Initiatives as required.
• Create and maintain technical documentation such as Preventive Maintenance Plans/Logs, Equipment Maintenance Reports, Fixture Files, Cleaning Logs, etc.
• Design and build test, measurement and assembly fixtures under direct technical supervision.
• Support execution of engineering protocols and functional testing as required.
• Execute search for tools/equipment to sustain daily functions and place purchase order requests as needed.
• Execute general “handyman” activities as requested.
• Occasional weekend and second shift hours will be required for scheduled tasks and support of production.
• Other specific technical tasks as assigned per supervisor or designee.
• The Facilities & Engineering Technician is to be familiar with the following guidelines and procedures, as well as any related forms.
2+ years technical/engineering training, Associates Degree/Equivalent Training or Experience;
Fluent in English (70 to 100%)
• Knowledge of general shop tools;
• Use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word (Solid Works and Minitab are desired);
• Physical requirements will include prolonged standing, lifting, bending, climbing.
|Área||Mantenimiento de Planta|
|Edad||27 - 40 años|
|Horario||L-J 7:00am a 5:30pm y V 7:00am a 3:00PM|